• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

All my life I have waited for you…❤️

I'm sitting in the hotel in Goodland, Kansas, having picked up this incredible motorcycke yesterday.

Somebody PINCH me!!!

Photos DO NOT do justice to this motorcycle at all. She is truly a masterpiece and in exceptional condition.

I had the unbelievable opportunity to compare my motorcycle to the very one that I tried to buy on BAT - Bring a Trailer, and OMG am I THRILLED that I let the other guy buy that one!

Although that motorcycle was nice, it was not even in the same league as mine.

i'm not talking cosmetically, which side by side, mine just slaughtered the other 1952 (think, 99 points vs. 90 points), but all of the controls on mine are butter-smooth in function and operation while the other one, they were noticeably much rougher even though they had been completely renewed.

These motorcycles do not have odometers but it was evident to the seller Mark and I both, that mine had SUBSTANTIALLY way less mileage and use in the last 72 years than that other one.

I see clearly why Mark had this particular motorcycle as his personal mount. She is as exceptional as they come. I have never seen anything that compares to this one, not even in the factory museum.

I will take some really nice pictures upon arriving home.

Mark Norris really went over and above anything I could've hoped for.

He wanted to be sure everything was perfect so he took her out on a 10+ miles shakedown cruise, and then brought her back to his garage and went over every nut and bolt, front to back. He only needed to adjust 2 on the whole bike which he removed and treated with a dab of thread locker and re-tightened.

He also rejetted the carburetor for my altitude in Ohio (800 ft) from the jetting he used living and riding at the base of Pike's Peak. (6100 ft).

The love Mark has for his motorcycles is evident in everything I saw and experienced about the man. He is a passionate Guzzisti for sure and an accomplished and very serious motorcycle aficionado.

I am honored to be the current custodian of such a truly magnificent motorcycle. I have named her "Rose" after my grandmother and mother.

Mark made this brief teaser video the day before I arrived. 🥰

I simply cannot wait to get "Rose" home to Shangri-La and the Moto Migliori. 🤗

Last edited:
Scott,

I should be getting ready for the imminent arrival of company from New Hampshire, but just sit here, looking and relooking at the pix.

Kathi gave me The :fubar: Look ... until I showed her your photos and vid.

She said "Take your time; that is lovely. Can you get one, too?" :inlove:

I then explained the various realities of that to my sweet wife. ;)

Best wishes for grand memories of the future on that remarkable example of Italian engineering.

Bill

P.S. Whoa. I just realized that I was already five years old when your grand machine left the factory! It's way better preserved, too. :D

Last edited:
I'm sitting in the hotel in Goodland, Kansas, having picked up this incredible motorcycke yesterday.

Somebody PINCH me!!!

Photos DO NOT do justice to this motorcycle at all. She is truly a masterpiece and in exceptional condition.

I had the unbelievable opportunity to compare my motorcycle to the very one that I tried to buy on BAT - Bring a Trailer, and OMG am I THRILLED that I let the other guy buy that one!

Although that motorcycle was nice, it was not even in the same league as mine.

i'm not talking cosmetically, which side by side, mine just slaughtered the other 1952 (think, 99 points vs. 90 points), but all of the controls on mine are butter-smooth in function and operation while the other one, they were noticeably much rougher even though they had been completely renewed.

These motorcycles do not have odometers but it was evident to the seller Mark and I both, that mine had SUBSTANTIALLY way less mileage and use in the last 72 years than that other one.

I see clearly why Mark had this particular motorcycle as his personal mount. She is as exceptional as they come. I have never seen anything that compares to this one, not even in the factory museum.

I will take some really nice pictures upon arriving home.

Mark Norris really went over and above anything I could've hoped for.

He wanted to be sure everything was perfect so he took her out on a 10+ miles shakedown cruise, and then brought her back to his garage and went over every nut and bolt, front to back. He only needed to adjust 2 on the whole bike which he removed and treated with a dab of thread locker and re-tightened.

He also rejetted the carburetor for my altitude in Ohio (800 ft) from the jetting he used living and riding at the base of Pike's Peak. (6100 ft).

The love Mark has for his motorcycles is evident in everything I saw and experienced about the man. He is a passionate Guzzisti for sure and an accomplished and very serious motorcycle aficionado.

I am honored to be the current custodian of such a truly magnificent motorcycle. I have named her "Rose" after my grandmother and mother.

Mark made this brief teaser video the day before I arrived. 🥰

I simply cannot wait to get "Rose" home to Shangri-La and the Moto Migliori. 🤗

WOW! Enjoy that my friend, what a lovely lady!

...Best wishes for grand memories of the future on that remarkable example of Italian engineering...

Thank you so much Colonel. Truly.

Between Rose here and the Mille GT you helped me acquire, and my BMW R100 Classic, maybe I'm a closet vintage guy and I didn't even know it?

I am just consumed by Rose already. I never thought owning a vintage motorcycle could be so thrilling and satisfying and in truth, I haven't even rode her yet! I feel 25 again.

Many 🙏🙏🙏 to Kathi also for her kind words.

@Bill Hagan

Before the riding season is over, I will be bringing her to the Moto Grappa where it will be my incredible pleasure to send you and Kathi out on Rose, for the ride of your lives! ❤️

It will be the ultimate Kodak moment for sure.
When is saw it’s pillion perch, that was exactly what came to mind, Bill and Kathi

Wow! Huge change. Are you Albanian? 😵‍💫
Nope, But we fell in love with Albania and Italy last year. Health challenges for my wife mean the move is happening much sooner than originally planned. Albania is easy to move to, easy to settle in and affordable. And Italy is a quick cheap flight or ferry ride away.

Between Rose here and the Mille GT you helped me acquire, and my BMW R100 Classic, maybe I'm a closet vintage guy and I didn't even know it?

I can appreciate your sentiment about the older bikes, they are pure motorcycles, wheels , engine and you !
We need some video of it being ridden !
Get out there an ride !

Last edited:
Back