• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

All my life I have waited for you…❤️

Nope, But we fell in love with Albania and Italy last year. Health challenges for my wife mean the move is happening much sooner than originally planned. Albania is easy to move to, easy to settle in and affordable. And Italy is a quick cheap flight or ferry ride away.
Hope your Mrs. feels better after the move, there are more motorcycles out there.

Wow!

Nearly 2600 miles roundtrip (Lima, Ohio - Colorado Springs, CO) in 5 days, driving the Subaru Outback and our enclosed trailer.

"Rose", (I named her after my grandmother and mother) is now safe at home.

She's temporarily tucked in the garage for the night and tomorrow we will prepare a space of honor for her in the Moto Migliori, with her stablemates.

Today, I was a "machine" and drove a 750 mile day! 😵‍💫 (Topeka, KS to Lima, Ohio) so time for some serious 😴.

More adventures and photos with "Rose" tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got up and started her up. That was a bit tricky for me as everything is on the opposite side of my whole life of experience.

Then I took her up and down my street. (I have no plate yet but living way out in the country has its advantages 👍😁).

The look on my neighbors faces was priceless. 🥰

What fun! Totally unexpected experience for sure.

I predict a long love affair with my newest mistress. 🤗

I tell you, Mother Mary was watching over me because no sooner than I pulled Rose back into the garage, the sky opened up raining cats and dogs! 😆😆😆

No photos today in this insane weather.

Got up and started her up. That was a bit tricky for me as everything is on the opposite side of my whole life of experience.
This put a huge smile on my face this morning Scott. Thankfully I had some experience with goofy-footed shifting from my dirt-track days (both shift and brake on the right side). It brought back good memories on my first experience on my good friend John’s Airone in the late 90’s… So for fun I just republished my words on the Dondo I raced HERE. Long read, but still a fun one 21+ years later. Enjoy the bike. Can’t wait to see more vids and perhaps a ride later this year. ;)

Rode her today to the County Title Office and then the BMV for registration.

What a hoot! She is really strange and fun. So different than a modern Moto Guzzi. I'm truly curious to ride Enzo's Nuovo Falcone for a comparison. Hopefully he will follow through on the sale to me. If not, well I will survive as I now have Rose to look after.

One thing is for certain, you aren't getting away from this motorcycle without a lot of people coming up to you with a dozen questions each. 😆

It's just like when I had my 1956 Isetta 300 Bubble Window Cabriolet. At least in her, I had a window where I hung a "Frequently Asked Questions" paper which allowed me to escape quickly most times.

I'm going to have to come up with something. 🧐😁👍

The ladies at the Clerk of the Courts Office were enamored with Rose. They just kept looking at her and complimenting her. I felt really proud as others who walked by, also stopped and commented how incredible she was.

It is truly an honor to be her current custodian.

She is definitely not an every day ride but once or twice a week to breakfast is going to be really sweet.

So grateful. Such fun. Lucky me. 🙏👍👌

Absolutely beautiful! I’m a little obsessed with them myself lately. Todd, please touch base off the list. Thanks, Mike

Congratulations Again, to be able to experience something so special !
Now imagine yourself getting her when she was *New* the first one in town !
What an adventure that must have been ?

While I was putt putting down the back country road to the BMV, I was thinking the same thing.

Imagine the experience of having just picked Rose up, brand new in 1952, and heading out on the road in Northern Italy.

She is an impressive sight today, and I can imagine, only 7 short years after the end of WWII, flying down the road on something this beautiful and special.

What a head trip that had to have been!

Back