Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Holiday Greetings. For those asking about Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials... Since we're such a tiny operation, it's tough to offer much... But we're again offering free shipping on $99+ orders to our U.S. customers on any in stock GTM product! Now through Monday at midnight, PST. Use POST-COVID-FREE discount code at checkout on our online Store link above - We truly appreciate your support. PLEASE Support small businesses!

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GTM®, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Gavin Robertson

Gavin Robertson Not me.....this is a GUZZI advert from the 1980s GT di Razza Pura

Morning from an Island in the River Thames, Essex, England.
    just bought my first Guzzi and registered on the site.
    I have Cagiva(s) and Bimota(s) all with Ducati engines but this is the first V twin 'that way round' and with shaft drive
    Very impressed with build quality and substance....jeez... its heavy...but I has a LOT of presence.
    2017 model 1400 California SE Nero Gentleman version.....but already changed stuff ie....no passenger backrest and a shorter windscreen (150mm) and OEM side luggage pack........less than 2300 miles on the clock, bought from a Guzzi fan with FIVE other Guzzi's!

Numbers : ZGULCBOOXHM 000069.

I have read with interest the 'Air pod air box elimator' thread/story and after changing the air filter...I may keep this in mind!

thanks

Gavin
    The Scottish Engineer

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021 at 10:19 AM
  2. allmotive

allmotive Just got it firing!

Traded in my V7 III Special this week to pick up a 2016 Eldorado with 1300 original miles.
    Has a Mistral exhaust which is intoxicating.
    Ready to put on many happy miles!

ZGULVC02XGM200126

-Ricky

IMG_2452.JPEG

Sasazuka, Moto-Uno, GTM® and 3 others like this.
  3. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT di Razza Pura

Congratulations you Lucky Dog!

4. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats! I have the fueling kit to make that thing fly when you're ready; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-ft-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool -- see the links on this page for the dyno results or you can find them in this section as well.

5. Moto-Uno

Moto-Uno Cruisin' Guzzisti

Post #520 , it's an HD knucklehead ! Peter

6. Ken Wantje

Ken Wantje Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I Just purchased a 2016 Audace with 4107 miles. ZGULCU009GM200130. Curious how many of these have been produced and how many have been imported into the USA? Also is there a way to determine the factory opyions from the VIN?

7. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks for posting your info here Ken. A pic or two of you and the bike is always great to have here.
    Guzzi keeps the production #'s closely guarded for whatever reason. A dealer might have some info for you, though my bet is doubtful as over the decades, even they didn't know.