• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

My amazing new to me 2014 Cali 1400, customized, low miles, impeccable condition, and the best looking bike I've ever owned. That MOTOR! I'm lucking mine has been tuned with a Power Commander and installation of the GT-Rx fueling kit that has been calibrated for the fitment of Lafranconi performance silencers and a pod filter in place of the airbox! My oh my, this beast sounds amazing and flies. KEEPER!

View attachment 35259
I love this look

Greetings, bought this Eldorado two years ago. Thought about selling it due the lack of dealer’s support, hard to find parts and accessories. But every time I ride it it puts a smile on my face and it begs for more.

View attachment 33013
HA! I was trying to buy I think a 2019 in AZ, but the guy dragged it out for months and when I told him I was on my way with cash in hand, he said he just couldn't sell it. I had to go all the way to Rhode Island to get one.

IMG_1985.jpeg

Good morning everyone, it's not how I bought it but it's still the Audace Carbon 2019
ZGULC0014JM000135
Fun, thanks for posting! I’ve done two like that. One was Greg Lynn, which you should know related to Mandello. Below is for another big hitter in the footwear industry. Then there’s my GTM CUSTOMS. ;)

ZGULVC008EM112185 Is currently for sale outside of Portland, OR. It has our full exhaust system on it, and possibly fuel kit. Just want to document it here.

IMG_2079.jpeg

Hi. Thank you. The VIN on the California 1400 which I sold to a buyer in Des Moines WA is ZGULVC008EM112333

Also including a photo of the original invoice for the purchase which was signed by the Legend Dave Richardson himself.
After 7 years and enjoying 9k mi I listed my 1400 for sale mainly because I felt it was too heavy to maneuver in our small garage that got a permanent car parked in it when our son went to college. So with that limited space it was tough to back it in, and I realized it had been a very heavy machine all along.

Put new tires on it, changed engine oil, final drive oil, gearbox oil was still fresh, then listed it for $8k and waited a month before dropping it to $7,200 and waiting another month then found a buyer. There are so few California's out there but it took patience. I think $7,200 was a good price which in turn helped me buy a 2021 V85tt.

Here is the last pic I took before delivering to the new buyer. I enjoyed this machine immensely, constantly got complements on it, and dragged the floorboards a few times too. Also including a photo of the original invoice for the purchase which was signed by the Legend Dave Richardson himself.

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_9162 2.jpg

which in turn helped me buy a 2021 V85tt.

Here is the last pic I took before delivering to the new buyer.
Combined your post with the Registry thread here. Congrats on the 85TT!

Enjoy!

Took a bit but here's my 2015 Cali Custom.....Blu Zaffiro vin#ZGULVC019FM200141
Bought used @ Gateway in Mt. Sterling Kentucky
Fun, thanks for posting. Your date of purchase was?
It looks like it has our GTM Tail Tidy on it. Anything else?

D.O.P.=Feb. 29, 2024. 8900 miles
Didn't find anything else from GTM on it unfortunately...... It did have the MG comfort-gel seat, backrest/rack, driving lights and leather bags when I got it. I've added the medium screen, heated grips and touring bars with a Garmin sat nav.
I do love that the wiring was already there for the accessories, and my bum knee loves the floorboards. 👍

2016 Moto Guzzi Audace, VIN ZGULCU00GM200116.

Bought at PCH Powersports in Southern California. John Hoke (my brother-in-law) hired your shop in early 2018 to do the custom work on this Audace that he received as a gift from Piaggio Group in appreciation for serving on one of their boards. John was in the process of moving back to Portland from Boston at that time, and so had the finished bike shipped up here.

Sadly, though, the Audace never was titled or registered in Oregon. I've ridden it a handful of times (it's power and sound are astounding), but otherwise it has sat. I'm currently navigating the mess of DMV bureaucracy to get a title and registration in Oregon (CA title and registration were lost long ago), and then will sell the bike as-is. Considering its age (2016), mileage (currently 335 miles), and condition (essentially sitting for 7+ years), I'm struggling to research an appropriate price - or even price range. You know this particular bike very well - better than anyone - and so I'd be grateful for any thoughts or suggestions you have on the matter.

David

1720044541448.jpeg

Picked up at (now long defunct) PCH Pwrsprts. 100% customized by me/GTM in Orange, CA.
In fact JUST posted about this bike on #664 above. Funny irony that it surfaced.

The bike was delivered to the PCH dealer. I personally picked it up and took it to my shop for the customization, a duplicate of my friend and Piaggio Architect Greg Lynn’s Audace (which I happen to have his bike in my shop right now as well). I never mentioned your B.I.L. John here, so thanks for doing so. He was a new rider at the time I believe, so I asked if it should be delivered to get stored. That didn’t happen.
The dealer went out of business a few years ago, so if the bike was never registered, that will be a tough one. Best to you with it.
Once the bike has been properly revived/serviced, a fair price would be $6500-7500 tops. It will take a special buyer. Hope that helps. Thanks again for the info and post here on it!

Dave Byer (floridabound58 @yahoo.com)
Stillwater NY
purchased on 7/22/24 ( original owner purchased in South Carolina)
Vin#ZGULVC005FM200192 2015 California Tourer
My 7th Guzzi Now own 2001 California special, 2014 Harley Fatboy, 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300 tourer, and a 1976 Triumph Bonneville

15 guzzi 1.jpg

Long time rider here who has been away for nearly 7 years. Previous bikes include a '99 Laverda 750S, '99 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100, and an '09 Aprilia RSV1000R. My Dad was a huge Guzzi fanatic and he passed his love of Italian machinery on to me. He passed this April after a long battle with cancer. I had been missing 2 wheeled life, but it just wasn't a high enough priority for me to look for a machine that moved me enough to buy. A few days ago I was just wasting time scrolling through Facebook marketplace when a '17 MGX-21 popped up. I wasn't real familiar with it so I clicked on the ad and read. It wasn't in bad shape, but is surely needed some TLC to get it back to where it should be. But the price was worth taking a gamble on. So I made the hour drive with my mechanic yesterday to check it out. And the deal wasn't too good to be true after all. I'm now the owner of that sexy carbon coated machine. Very happy to have found this forum and look forward to soaking up all the knowledge I can!

VIN#ZGULCUA08HM000114 - Zach - Shreveport, LA - 8.24

Guzzi1.jpg Guzzi2.jpg

MrKiwi here (David), Lower Hutt, New Zealand.

2014 Moto Guzzi California Custom. VIN ZGULV0020EM112276. Purchased 4th July 2024.

This is my second California, I had previously owned a 2014 Tourer. My new to me 2014 Custom was first registered in Japan in 2017. Just over 6,300kms when I purchased it, I have since done about 1,000km on it. I purchased this as a damaged used import from Japan and I'm busy fixing and replacing parts (cosmetic damage).

IMG-20240721-142717-755-1.jpg

IMG-20240806-152319-621-2.jpg

I have reworked the seat to make it more comfortable for my wife to pillion on.

IMG-20240720-092556-3.jpg

Installed hand guards too.

IMG-20240713-103802-4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm Chris von Stein, cvsisinthehouse @ yahoo.com
This is my 2016 Audace Carbon, painted in Italian flag colors.
Vin is ZGULCU006GM200005 I'm in Maryland, got the bike in NC
I've added some 3s since my post here last summer.

GEDC0106.JPG

Back