• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Congratulations, A good looking Griso, and a great selection for getting back into riding.
Thanks a lot.
I really love it and some further mods will come.
Rexxer mapping, DNA airfilter and open airbox installed. Lambada Control deactivated...it runs so smoothly now....
I feel the seat offers some potential for modifications...

Kind regards

Joerg

I just picked up this red 2007 Griso 1100 at the Larry Klein estate auction in Michigan. It's basically brand new and only has 13 miles on it. It sat around for the past decade so I need to get fresh gas, oil and rubber before I fire it up — but then, sky's the limit. I think it's a nice addition to my 2013 V7 Racer.

ZGULS0087M113204
Columbus, OH

Unknown 1 Unknown 2

Traded my 94 900CR for this 2015 Griso. The Duc was getting to be uncomfortable even with Heli-Bars clipons.

I just got the Griso, and only our a couple of hundred miles on it so far. It does seem more comfortable, and I like that it starts easily on cold mornings, something that the carbureted 900 never liked.
Always wanted a Guzzi, and I got a good deal buying at the end of the season up here in the Northeast.

Bike has tons of torque and nice power above 5000 rpms. Only has 1900mi on it, so still breaking in. Previous owner had all fluids changed and valves checked at 1000mi. Getting ready to fill with non ethanol gas and tuck it away for the winter.

Awesome bike though- power, torque and loads of character. Sounds like a Harley big twin below 4000 rpms and a Ducati above 5000. I do miss the intake "honk" that my Duc has with open air box.
Can you open these up, or would you then need ecu reflash? That's all that is missing is the honk from the intake. Looks like I could pull the snorkel out too- would just doing that require reflash?

Thanks to all who post here and other forums- I have been burning the midnight oil both pre and post purchase learning about my new bike.

Ron S

IMG 1196

Thanks for posting guys... Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia. Do post your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread if you would.

I do miss the intake "honk" that my Duc has with open air box. Can you open these up, or would you then need ecu reflash? That's all that is missing is the honk from the intake. Looks like I could pull the snorkel out too- would just doing that require reflash?
All modern Guzzi are in dire need of fueling revisions bone stock. Any modification means a more critical need. The fuel system is not adaptive. I offer several options to do this, but if you open the air box lid, I highly recommend my full kit; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/pc-vat200gt-rx-ecu-flash-tool/ (expensive but very worth it) -- this is my air box ring and filter options linked below on the page; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-cnc-gs-abr/

I just picked up a new to me 2013 Griso with 9,150 miles on the clock. Spooned on a set of Pirelli Angel ST today. Ready to ride now

166753020.AKan2Ggi.jpg

My new 17’ Griso. Her name is “Silvia”.
Congrats and welcome again. If you could post your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread, would be much appreciated.

Hey Guzzisti,

as already mentioned I was thinking about modding the seat and what shall I say... I have done it today...

First time I have ever did it on my own but I am quite satisfied with the result.
What do you folks think?

schajo

View attachment 13970
Hey Guzzisti,

as already mentioned I was thinking about modding the seat and what shall I say... I have done it today...

First time I have ever did it on my own but I am quite satisfied with the result.
What do you folks think?

schajo

View attachment 13970
schajo, I really like the result of that re-upholstered seat!
Would you care to let us know about the process of how you did it?
I would love to do a similar job on my seat as it’s staring to fray in some places.
Maybe start a new thread for it?
Thanks!

schajo, I really like the result of that re-upholstered seat!
Would you care to let us know about the process of how you did it?
I would love to do a similar job on my seat as it’s staring to fray in some places.
Maybe start a new thread for it?
Thanks!

Hey Speedfrog,

I will try to reply on your request.
I have found that new cover on ebay offered by an Italian manufacturer. There is a tutorial video available on their page which helped me a lot.
You really just need to follow the instructions in their video and in paper included in the delivery.
You do need a screw driver, a needle-nosed pliers, a stapler and patience...
It's no rocket science...just try it!

Regards from Germany

Schajo

Hey Guzzisti,

What do you folks think?

schajo

View attachment 13970
Hey Speedfrog,

I will try to reply on your request.
I have found that new cover on ebay offered by an Italian manufacturer. There is a tutorial video available on their page which helped me a lot.
You really just need to follow the instructions in their video and in paper included in the delivery.
You do need a screw driver, a needle-nosed pliers, a stapler and patience...
It's no rocket science...just try it!

Regards from Germany

Schajo
Thanks Schajo,
Do have a link for that italian manufacturer?

Back