• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Mandello V100 owner with MIA issue

Mandello23

Just got it firing!
I'm enjoying my new Mandello, but I can't hear music through the headset. I have an iphone and a Sena SRL2 headset. I can hear/make phone calls but not hear music. If I use the up-arrow I get the message VOL. CONTR. NOT POSSIBLE. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_8336.jpg
    IMG_8336.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
I finally drove to a remote park with no other BT devices interfering and tried a few more times. One time I tried to connect my helmet to the second device and somehow it started working.

Ahhh… the beauty of technology. Sometimes it works… sometimes not, but we usually don’t know why. I haven’t received my new bike yet, but I will be trying the BT connection via MIA when I get it. So, your experience is good to know (I also have Apple).

Tried yesterday and today to pair my iPhone 12Pro. I could only get the "BT-ROUTER" saved to my BlueTooth devices. I did ask for a passcode but timed out before I could enter it. I believe the code is 0000, that is what my dealer tried but we had to quit because they were closing. The MG app I had to deleat and reload three times as it seems to get stuck on "Pairing Failed" or something like that and locked up. I will try again another day

Mine works randomly, I've given up on it completely as it's too unreliable. I've read bmw bikes have the same wonky connection issues.

I went to the my dealer Saturday 06/03 and the owner could not get my iPhone 14 Pro to pair. He did however sucssfully pair his Android phone to my MIA. So it is an iPhone pairing issue I think. I also read somewhere searching for solutions that someone's iPhone was paired until there was an IOS update then the trouble began for him after that.... The owner emailed Guzzi on my pairing issue so hopefully it will be sorted out.

From the video I saw about MIA on the V85TT, it seems very slow to pair and weirdly stops some controls if you're in music or nav in the dash so you can kind of only do one thing at a time? Seems like a nice extra but not something I think I'd pay for as yet. Hopefully it'll get an update at some point.

From the video I saw about MIA on the V85TT, it seems very slow to pair and weirdly stops some controls if you're in music or nav in the dash so you can kind of only do one thing at a time? Seems like a nice extra but not something I think I'd pay for as yet. Hopefully it'll get an update at some point.
The V100S comes with MIA, it should work since it has been paid for..... Hopefully Guzzi will update the app, I will send an email to Customer Service and see if I get a response.

I don't think the app is the problem, it'll probably require a firmware update from at a dealer if they ever figure it out.

I'm using an Apple iPhone SE (the newer model that came out couple of years ago). Although there are some oddities then for the most part it works fine.

Mine started working out of the blue yesterday, no idea why and no idea how long it'll last this time... 🤔

Back