• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Registry and Pic Thread

V100AN… and Stubbs BBQ… a winning combo (I like that sauce BTW)!! Beautiful bike - congrats!

Hello All,
The more I ride it, the more I like it. 300 mi. on the clock now; it is getting hot here so shorter very early rides, unless riding up the "hill" to 6000~9000 ft elevations.

Well I need to update: I have a coolant leak I am correcting that began at about 230 miles with a few drops one morning that looked like it could have been from the coolant reservoir overflow tube behind the horn. The next morning again with a few more drops. The third morning at 300 miles a constant dripping from the left hose coming from the radiator, not at the radiator connection as a worm gear type clamp was used there, but from the aft end of the rubber hose where it connects to a aluminum pipe that goes to another rubber hose at the back of the block, where another "crimp" on type clamp is used. I am replacing all the large crimp on clamps with worm gear type, and also correcting an interference between said aluminum pipe and upper alternator mount.

ZGUMGUB03PM000236 DOP: 05/26/2023

05 26 20236 05 26 20231 V100S 05 28 23

Last edited:
The more I ride it, the more I like it. 300 mi. on the clock now; it is getting hot here so shorter very early rides, unless riding up the "hill" to 6000~9000 ft elevations.
ZGUMGUB03PM000236 DOP: 05/26/2023
Congrats, and thanks for posting your info and pics here!

Congrats, and thanks for posting your info and pics here!
You're welcome and thank you.
I re-posted this as I heard nothing for a few weeks, maybe because I replied directly to your original post. Same for another post where I tried to help on a saddle bag issue (fell off someones bike???? wth?) and no response at all. Maybe it did not post, was not seen, or just some fickle fellow? I'm going on 71 yrs in 3 weeks, and don't seem to tolerate as much as I did before!

Cheers, Gary

You're welcome and thank you.
I re-posted this as I heard nothing for a few weeks, maybe because I replied directly to your original post. Same for another post where I tried to help on a saddle bag issue (fell off someones bike???? wth?) and no response at all. Maybe it did not post, was not seen, or just some fickle fellow? I'm going on 71 yrs in 3 weeks, and don't seem to tolerate as much as I did before!
Welcome Gary. I'm on the upper end of middle age now, so I hear you loud and clear. Your posts must not have made it fully. Enjoy!

Hi all,

On Saturday, 6/17, I picked up a Rosso Magma V100 Mandello from Optimum Performance Motorsports in Bellevue, WA. I became obsessed with the bike, especially the Verde color with the gold wheels, as soon as it was announced but wasn't in a position to pre-order last year because of an on-going house remodel. So I waited, jealously watching all of you picking up your V100s. Then about a month ago our finances recovered enough so I could comfortably write a check for a new bike.

I ended up picking the Rosso Magma colorway, because I saw almost everyone else got the Verde and I wanted something a bit different. Also, I think the gold wheels really pop with the red color and I'm really surprised the S model didn't come with the gold wheels, as I think they look far better than the black wheels!

I like the predictability of setting suspensions to my weight and riding style, so the Ohlins EC2.0 on the S wasn't that appealing to me. The KYB suspension, tuned right, is quite good, I must say! The dealer did throw in a free quickshifter on my bike, so yay. I may pick up the heated grips at some point, when the weather turns sour. But other than those two accessories, I think this bike is perfect just the way it is. :)

Anyway, I've only gotten about 85 miles on it so far, riding between rain storms yesterday and today. So far, I think it's the best bike I've ever ridden, and I can't wait till the break-in is over so I can really open it up. 🏍️

Mark Janecka
DOP: 6/17/2023
VIN: ZGUMGUA06PM000149

PXL 20230618 165522512 PXL 20230618 165207006 PXL 20230618 165153435

Last edited:
hey everyone, excited to own my first guzzi, and I lucked out and got a good one.

2023 V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale
Serial # 249
VIN ZGUMGUA14PM000014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA

Had some accessories put on, front USB port, quick shifter, center stand, and low comfort seat.

So far my only nitpick is the clutch engage/release is such a small window compared to how much you can pull the clutch. I feel as if I have to completely release the clutch before it engages, like an on/off switch lol. I tried adjusting the lever and it didn’t seem to change.

IMG 3509

You will get used to it once muscle memory kicks in. I have found thatstarting off in first gear takes a little finnessing but adapted to the feel quickly. The more I ride mine the more I like it. If only I did not have to repair a coolant leak that began at 230 miles of which I posted about and will add to today. Nice ride!

You will get used to it once muscle memory kicks in. I have found thatstarting off in first gear takes a little finnessing but adapted to the feel quickly. The more I ride mine the more I like it. If only I did not have to repair a coolant leak that began at 230 miles of which I posted about and will add to today. Nice ride!
I hope so, I remember reading your post and I hope I don’t run into that issue, appreciate it!

I hope so, I remember reading your post and I hope I don’t run into that issue, appreciate it!
What I meant to say is: Yes, no doubt you will (get used to the clutch). And I hope so too (that you don't have a coolant leak issue) and that Guzzi have the issue sorted out.

Instead of:

Yes, no doubt you will . And I hope so too, and that Guzzi have the issue sorted out.

Last edited:
Do good things come to those who wait? Well, I've just received my new V100 that I ordered in March, although I've been wanting one since the end of 2021, which is when I thought they were due to be launched. I've got the heated grips, the quickshifter, centre stand and engine bars on it.

Rather than go for the Guzzi luggage, which I considered too expensive, I am trying to use my existing H&B Orbit hard cases and Givi top box. The problem is, the Hepco & Becker C-Bow brackets have to be mounted to their luggage rack. I've got their tubular rack, which is small and only rated for 5kg. I'll be surprised if there will be room for passenger and top box, as the rack is very close to the seat. I'll see when I fit the Givi universal plate, I suppose.

IMG 20230625 175710 878

Been to Telford 23
DOP 5/5/23, current mileage 3600.
VIN ZGUMGB00PM001044
UK based
No issues except over the weekend the handlebar control has gone faulty controlling the screen scrolling function and I ended up having to turn the bike off to swich off the heated grips and heated seat off, which were very hot indeed....
Also installed by me, are MG spot lights, front USB, Taller screen (I have taken it off for summer - the same with the MG rack), Center stand, Hand protectors, trackers, and I am sure I have missed a something else... (Found it - long fender extender..)
MG top box on the way.
Handles OK with a reasonable load on her.
Changed oil last night, all clean on the sump magnet but oil seemed pretty thin.
Fitting Sump guard today, although I have been using a home made on since I got her - see the second picture.
Top box on the way.

Her name is Lilah.

Earlier picture with rack and shows my 4mm thick high temp rubber mud guard.
June 23

Last edited:
Mark Janecka
DOP: 6/17/2023
VIN: ZGUMGUA06PM000149
Thanks Mark!

hey everyone, excited to own my first guzzi, and I lucked out and got a good one.
2023 V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale
Serial # 249
VIN ZGUMGUA14PM000014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Excellent and congrats again. What's your date of purchase?

UK Rosso Magma V100: ZGUMGA004PM001672

Heated grips, centre stand, panniers and MIA will be fitted at 900-mile first service.
Fitted radiator guard, Speedo Angels TFT protection, Fenda extenda and SW-Motech engine case protector and had the bike ceramic-coated by a local Detailer.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpeg
    IMG_3502.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3488.jpeg
    IMG_3488.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3501.jpeg
    IMG_3501.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I had mine done with ceramic coating as well, who did you use?
‘Flawless Detailing’ in Swansea: £250 for a paint finish improvement buff and shine and the 3-year ceramic coating …most impressed with the service and quality of the work.
Once a full-body paint protection film template becomes available , it will go back to them for application.

Back