• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Thanks Todd for your dedication and I look forward to being an active participant in the community!
Well, thanks, welcome and congrats! Sure you are going to LOVE it. Added your info, thanks for posting, and fun pics.
Welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia! Post often.

Hi All! Long time biker, but first time Guzzi owner.

Bought my 2016 V7 II Stone on May 31st, 2017 @ Moto International in Seattle, WA, USA (Very nice, and way knowledgeable group of lads there)

My $20 upgrades so far are sticker/ reflector removel, led indicators, bar-end mirrors, and a fork tool bag.

Dardas- Seattle, WA, USA

VIN XXX200575

Attachments

• 20170609_145744_HDR.jpg
    20170609_145744_HDR.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20170609_150144_HDR.jpg
    20170609_150144_HDR.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I am IN LOVE with this bike and see myself being a Guzzi fanatic. Cant wait to add a power commander and big bore kit! The bike stock though is a work of art. Again, I'm a newish rider still but I can tell I've made a good investment with this. Gobs of torque down low and so much character. And only to further solidify my love for it and the brand, I was lucky enough to receive #4 of the production run. Incredible.

That's a cool bike MOLT - I looked at the Stornello for a long, long time. The low production number is a great bonus!

Well, thanks, welcome and congrats! Sure you are going to LOVE it. Added your info, thanks for posting, and fun pics.
Welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia! Post often.

Thanks. Dissapointed you put me under the V7 II Special section though lol!

That's a cool bike MOLT - I looked at the Stornello for a long, long time. The low production number is a great bonus!

Thanks Rob. I was on the fence about holding off for the release of the V7 III in that beautiful blue or the Triumph Street Scrambler. Ended up with this but, of course you can't help but think of the others (buyer's remorse?) But at 515 miles in a little over a week, im enjoying it immensely.

2016 V7 II Stone "rosso impetuoso" My other bike is a Harley Softail Slim.
Congrats, and welcome! Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy it, and we won't hold the HD against you. ;)

I thought I had already added Deb's but either i am overlooking it or I never did. Here goes.

2014 V7 Special ZGULWUA15EM200007

Guzzi%20Family%20008_zps2tvdv71o.jpg

IMG 1408 IMG 1422 So I sold my Bonneville a couple of months ago and have been in the market for a new bike. I had always been intrigued with the V7's but had never actually sat on or ridden one. I saw online where they were offering 2000 off remaining 2016's and that sparked me to call the closest dealer and to my surprise the had a Stornello! I told him I was on my way!! I drove the Stornello and a V9 bobber, I really like the V9's but the Stornello won my heart over and I loaded her up and brought her home. This was all last night so I've only put 100 miles on the clock but I am really enjoying my decision.

John, thanks for the post and congrats! Love to get your info for the first post of this thread. So do you stay in town for the bike rally or leave like it seems most others there so?
Hope to run into you one day soon. Enjoy the bike and post often.

We've never left the area during the rally....yet, but we're thinking about it this year.

I'm away from home at the moment, but will submit my new V7 III info tonight.

That really is a spiffy looking bike, congratulations. A hair dryer or heat gun will help to soften the stickers to remove.

Back