• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

Afternoon All,

First time post, long time lurker... Anyway, I've been having my eye on the V85TT's since they came out. Then when my son (15) and I saw the Centenario edition for 2021, I knew a dream needed to be fulfilled. Luckily the numbers aligned; I was able to keep my 2018 Street Triple RS and finally, last week I had a chance to pull the trigger ride home a 2021 V85TT Centenario from Wide World/Motoplex West Chester (PA).

VIN - ZGUKYUA08MM000041
242652356_952499742034095_1452605418170328833_n.jpg

and home...
GgkcA75xdyTA5GhRGh2MAtaOa-IRjAVuY7wz0jEk-3w9Yvy5xbmRu9Kf-5MWPFca0O3XMq2Vl_YVu3d11052WNdLUJQ-I5Ub-6MQe8Yt-0jRP0-k9yQH7XRkvb4gQTN6DSgaP4xR5PEpuXhec1N8ruBlDUPr6CM4rWjUaN-8Kr6iO1nanOR_Kb4rKJahLfL63o_r1ZWmLqR7yj2WUnbh1zw1ppN2G-AiTvm2Yl3s--PgQ-JyaUGqbr4-iNc4dmalTCEOGQbmRlasQqeLiorucf9ayvO0Yrc5QeCByWwvsg9rDlf_8inxHAL7jVtjNm_qlPOl8cFf3__6HMRpDj7MJ6-cpBmAsMMcz1XIIuQH54PAaaKwRwwz2zy-tKjRWaLUQrR-vY0p0q4JskJWa3FFNlVEEDoP-t-bZRUPZ4NOL0uEFXJSIkTqPn6W3ySu1up4ovpbRkXduAN3iEtpBryhAWBUWGm8iupO8IQs1KvAGkzR4PPuuXkeGx8mCHDM87vGdDUmMe53_z73I8iJ8Z543li_nvagSjUyIlOzIqt2xB7vpRcJQKNDFS3W9iG6lZAiAKjCY0XvJ8nF1FMEwCmGeE5LFtnC90aoWUu6C0OE1nUPQz6AUziguS3WTEbHvUumeTEStBknWFR-36ld-2HS8PBojS8zTzM_nwTzVnkFWJGoOjaqWlpZXmSrY9bswSkJKosH-JI3fqIN4VC6p1bdVI0Lfw=w982-h918-no

Already put 250+ miles on her over the weekend and she has been a dream to ride. I've came from larger touring bikes (2018 H-D Ultra & 2018 H-D Road King) and I'm so happy with the light weight of the V85tt and how she is able to track and just gracefully fall into the corners. I'm happy with the performance (missing a bit of acceleration), but if I wanted to go fast, I'd hop on my RS.

Overall, I have some comfort creature mods added already, pivot pegs and a 'large' Cali-Sci windshield installed. I'm more than happy with more of them and I can't wait to get more miles on her. Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to meet and hang out with y'all.

Much obliged,
Joshua
York, PA

Afternoon All, First time post, long time lurker... Anyway, I've been having my eye on the V85TT's since they came out. Then when my son (15) and I saw the Centenario edition for 2021, I knew a dream needed to be fulfilled. Luckily the numbers aligned; I was able to keep my 2018 Street Triple RS and finally, last week I had a chance to pull the trigger ride home a 2021 V85TT Centenario from Wide World/Motoplex West Chester (PA).
VIN - ZGUKYUA08MM000041
Hi Joshua, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Glad to have you aboard, and I'm sure you'll love it coming from HD, which where you live is easy to understand why... that and the guy below (glad to see it's still intact) that I used to wave at on my way to Ski Roundtop. You've got some good riding there that brings back great memories for me. Enjoy.

YorkBarbell

Hi Joshua, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Glad to have you aboard, and I'm sure you'll love it coming from HD, which where you live is easy to understand why... that and the guy below (glad to see it's still intact) that I used to wave at on my way to Ski Roundtop. You've got some good riding there that brings back great memories for me. Enjoy.

View attachment 23318

Thanks! I'm actually a H-D employee (work at the company, just not on the manufacturing line). Yeah, I remember as a kid driving past the York Barbell lifter and thinking to myself how cool that was. She certainly is fun to get out on the backroads here and I'm really excited to stretch her legs on some camping trips before the season ends. Thanks for the warm invite and I look forward to making more friends on here. Ride Safe!

much obliged,
Joshua

Greetings, GT community! Picked up my V85 on New Year’s Eve: an early birthday present to myself. It joins a 2016 V7ii and 2012 Griso in the garage. Love the bike, and look forward to putting on some miles as the weather improves around here!

I was surprised to learn (after purchase) that the headers are welded to the cat on the 2021 model… assuming that one has to drop the whole system to change the gearbox oil? (not required I know, but I feel compelled to change it, and couldn’t find much info about the procedure online)

At any rate, looking forward to some quality bonding time with the new bike, and to getting a new exhaust system when the GT remap is available for the new ECU!

ZGUKYUA08MM000184

Matt
Sonoma County, CA

7C41C1C0 DEA8 400E A29F 904065BFD89A

Last edited:
Greetings, GT community! Picked up my V85 on New Year’s Eve: an early birthday present to myself. It joins a 2016 V7ii and 2012 Griso in the garage. Love the bike, and look forward to putting on some miles as the weather improves around here!
Congrats! That's a nice birthday gift. Your VIN# is not correct, post again when you have it fully if you can. I hope to have some good news on the ECU next week I'll be posting.
Yes the headers are welded to the Y-pipe, and (sadly) not having seen one in my shop yet, you might be able to try the aluminum foil trick (or the flex funnel on Amazon) for the trans/gearbox oil drain... OR you can just replace the headers and Y with mine. ;)
Post again soon and enjoy!

Congrats! That's a nice birthday gift. Your VIN# is not correct, post again when you have it fully if you can. I hope to have some good news on the ECU next week I'll be posting.
Yes the headers are welded to the Y-pipe, and (sadly) not having seen one in my shop yet, you might be able to try the aluminum foil trick (or the flex funnel on Amazon) for the trans/gearbox oil drain... OR you can just replace the headers and Y with mine. ;)
Post again soon and enjoy!
Reposted correct VIN. Glad to hear that there’s progress on the new ECU. I’ll definitely order your y pipe and headers once corrected fueling is available!

Richard in Fair Oaks Ca.
The day I picked it up. Has 430 miles now.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum/Guzzi Famiglia if it's your first. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. If you ever find your way down to SoCal, let us know.

Hi Guys! Just joined the Guzzi revolution. Swapped my 2012 GS for the 2021 V85TT Travel, with only 550 miles clocked, taking ownership on 17 Jan 2022. Still finding out the character of the bike.

Not been able to get out much as 2 weeks after delivery I caught the dreaded C19 and confined to house :sweating:. But now free to hit the road and looking forward to covering some miles as the weather improves.

VIN: ZGUKYB003MM000180

Area: South Gloucestershire, UK

First photo uploaded, but more will follow once I hit the road.

Great to meet you all! 👍😃

First 163498567742

Not been able to get out much as 2 weeks after delivery I caught the dreaded C19 and confined to house :sweating:. But now free to hit the road and looking forward to covering some miles as the weather improves.
Hiya, I hope you are fully recovered now?

Hi Guys! Just joined the Guzzi revolution. Swapped my 2012 GS for the 2021 V85TT Travel, with only 550 miles clocked, taking ownership on 17 Jan 2022. Still finding out the character of the bike.
Congrats and welcome Mal! Thanks a ton for posting the VIN and related. A warning... Guzzis are highly addictive.
Hope to see you here and posting often! Cheers.

Hiya, I hope you are fully recovered now?
Recovering well thanks. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but... just trying to fit the SW-Motech Engine Bars, following all the advice given here. Run into an unusual problem. Taken out the top frame bungs but the M8 bolts provided in the fitting kit will not fit. :lipssealed: Has anyone come across this before? Is this because the frame hole threads are painted and need chasing out or is there something that I am missing????🤔
Cheers guys!

Congrats and welcome Mal! Thanks a ton for posting the VIN and related. A warning... Guzzis are highly addictive.
Hope to see you here and posting often! Cheers.
Good to meet you all! I can see from all the Forum posts that Guzzis are a way of life. I am all for that. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. 🤝😁

Back