• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

I guess I got lucky to find one locally. Perhaps a pre-order deal fell apart and I stopped by the dealer at the right time. All I know is it is a great bike and I am enjoying it. I am a little hesitant to post the full VIN on a public forum--the last 2 digits are 35 so I hope that is OK.

Bought mine back in 2019. I’ve put some things on it.

18502A86 2FBA 41A5 8839 28F8DAF1D4DC
LtJZkZg

Congrats! Thanks for posting the info and pic! Should be a good Summer for you!
Jason,
Congratulations--enjoy!

Todd,
Here is my full VIN if that is what you need to add mine to the list: ZGUKYUA02MM000035. As noted earlier in this thread, I picked mine up on 5/18/2021. The service reminder (wrench symbol) showed up on the dash display as the odometer switched from 899 to 900 a few days ago.

Gerry
Phoenix, AZ

Last edited:
Yeah, IMHO there's not much risk in sharing VINs online. I think about the worst that someone could possibly do with a VIN is somehow use it to apply to a stolen bike that had its original VIN removed. But, I think that would be an uphill battle for them. If nothing else, the registry here is an additional paper trail showing your ownership. At least, that's how I rationalize it in my mind!

__Jason

CDBB3DC6 E893 4688 98BE 5CD53CF0B20F I just put the first 600 miles on my 2021 V85TT Centenario. I’m anxious for the Guzzitech headers, Y-pipe and fueler. That won’t get it to the level of my Streetfighter, but should be a huge improvement for this bike. I’m loving it so far on gravel. Plenty of power there!
Here’s my VIN:
ZGUKYUA01MM000110

Last edited:
Picked up my travel version a few weeks ago. The 1st service is complete @ 918miles, VIN ZGUKWB003LM001365,
Centre stand and engine bars added. First day ride to the Cotswolds completed with no problems, such a joy to ride, 300 miles covered within 12 hrs with stops for breakfast and lunch.
Image of the day I picked it up the bike, 5th July.
Mike, Cambridgeshire UK.
9E9FCDCB D495 442C A45C 5A1D55968B6B

What a great site/forum!

I have been street riding a long time and have owned way too many motorcycles. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Many, many moons ago I spent a day on a friend's '74 Eldorado, and vowed that one day I must own a Guzzi. It's taken a long time, but I finally get to check that box on my Vehicular Bucket List.

And what an amazing bike, the character, the feel, just wonderful. Call me hooked. Like, completely.

Anyway, just picked it up last Thursday, September 5th. Pretty sure I've been smiling ever since. Pic is from the dealership.
2021 V85TT Centenario
ZGUKYUA07MM00418

IMG 8340Edited

What a great site/forum!
I have been street riding a long time and have owned way too many motorcycles. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Many, many moons ago I spent a day on a friend's '74 Eldorado, and vowed that one day I must own a Guzzi. It's taken a long time, but I finally get to check that box on my Vehicular Bucket List.
And what an amazing bike, the character, the feel, just wonderful. Call me hooked. Like, completely.
Anyway, just picked it up last Thursday, September 5th. Pretty sure I've been smiling ever since. Pic is from the dealership.
2021 V85TT Centenario
ZGUKYUA07MM00418
Thanks and congrats/welcome Robert. Many here bleed Guzzi. Something about them that get into your blood. Warning though, you likely can't own just one. Enjoy and hope to see you here often. Thanks for posting the pic and info.

TT Black VIN # ZGUKYUA05MM000174
Thanks for posting! That all sinister black is stellar. Congrats!
If you're in Austin, we can probably meet up for the next Handbuilt Show.

Back