• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

vin ZGUKWA000144813 Central Portugal
Hi Joao. I love your photo. Can you please tell me what is the model of your trunk? I just purchased a 2021 V85tt and want to install the same trunk. Thanks. What kind of helmet do you use also?

Hi Joao. I love your photo. Can you please tell me what is the model of your trunk? I just purchased a 2021 V85tt and want to install the same trunk. Thanks. What kind of helmet do you use also?
I’ll save you some time, and later delete this. Most people visit once or twice here and never come back. Since this isn’t social media, click on his name, and “Start conversation” with him on it. If you do, see below, you’ll see hasn’t been here since Jan 29th.
Since we are a GIVI dealer, that’s what his top case is. They are a well known Italian brand. You can find their offerings HERE. The MonoLock and MonoKey series are most popular. The BT45+ is a good match. If you find a model you like can’t find it online, contact us via the STORE tab at the very top of every page or see the four bar links if on a mobile device. We appreciate the business that helps support this website.

IMG_2231.jpeg

2020 ADV - Red, VIN ZGUKWU006LM000433. Purchased 2.2021 from Tee at Team Charlotte Motorsports. Have installed Kineo Wheels, Ago y-pipe, Rapid Bike tuner and misc other farkels. Perfect companion to my GTM-02.13.

View attachment 30407
I bought my V85TT from Tee as well earlier year 2/24. Sale went like butter and been enjoying ever since. Only thing I added was a new
Dunlop TrailMax Mission rear tire, heated grips and Tee ordered a replacement heat shield.
MotoGuzzi.jpg

2022 V85TT Adventure.
ZGUKYUA07NM000887

Bought it used a week ago with 4k miles
Original owner purchased it at GP Motorcycles in San Diego and traded it in, along with another V85 and a Stelvio, at San Diego BMW Motorcycles. Lucky for me I hang out there most Saturdays. Noticed the bike there several weekends in a row, finally took a test ride out of curiosity and immediately bought it.

Joe

20240609_080426.jpg

I just got my first Guzzi about a month ago! A 2022 that only had 2600 miles on it, but he threw a lot in with the deal. Two additional oil filters, he installed the Givi quick release rack system, Bark Busters, Givi crash bars, he had the center stand installed, like new Pirelli Scorpion STRs installed, included the original Dunlop Meridians, and the new Givi Canyon panniers all for $8700! I thought that was a great deal and the wife approved. I've always liked MG's choice of green and it's my wife's favorite color, so that helps.

I looooove the the bike and I've been lusting after a Guzzi for years. This is a great stepping stone into the brand, but I do have some things I want to discuss about it.

So far all I've done is installed the Caponord front fender, fenda extenda, and trimmed the stock windscreen with the backside painted with black Plasti Dip.

The DR650 is mine also, but the newly acquired T7 belongs to a friend.

VIN: ZGUKYUA05NM000919

What's the official name of this green?

Previous owner is in southern Virginia. I'm currently in the mid section of Virginia, not far from the MABDR. Virginia and West Virginia have excellent riding!

LRM_20240717_193909.jpg LRM_20240705_140312.jpg 20240704_114100.jpg 20240704_114038.jpg 20240622_161510.jpg LRM_20240721_153148.jpg

Last edited:
I just got my first Guzzi about a month ago! A 2022 that only had 2600 miles on it,
Congrats and welcome, and thanks for the pics here. The VIN# and related for the first post here is appreciated, and the original owner's name and city, state is fun as well.
Enjoy, and hope to see you here often. Cheers!

After making a deposit and waiting 3 months, was able to pick up my V85TT from AF1 Racing and ride it 137 miles back home in the Texas heat last Saturday. 1st Moto Guzzi for me.
Congrats, beauty. Thanks for the post. VIN# and related for the first post here is best. Enjoy.

Brand new 2022 / 2023 V85TT Guardia D’Onore, #1659 - purchased 6/7/24 in Plano, TX (I live in Fort Worth).

Currently at 1100 miles.

VIN# ZGUKYUE04PM000360

TBH I’m confused on the year as I thought these were ‘22 models … either way, it’s an awesome bike and with a little $$ spent at the GTM store it’ll be even better!

IMG_9906.jpeg

TBH I’m confused on the year as I thought these were ‘22 models … either way, it’s an awesome bike and with a little $$ spent at the GTM store it’ll be even better!
Title and production/model years are often in contradiction. However see THIS thread. The P before the M denotes MY23.
Spend the $ right, and it makes a good bike brilliant! TIA for the business and support.

My V85tt Evocative, and my pals V85tt Centenario having a day out exploring the Lancashire coast of North West England. This is at Glasson Dock, where the Lancaster Canal meets the River Lune estuary and the Irish Sea.
V85tt's at Glasson Dock.jpg

New 2023 V85TT - Verde Altja - VIN: ZGUKYA012PM002817

IMG_2726.jpeg
Arrived this morning, currently giving it a mechanical once over and adding some bits to it before heading out on it tomorrow.

Back