• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2022 V7 LeMans 850i - building it -

The intake Y it’s quite a complex creature…
What I came up with is that it has to be three parts because I wouldn’t have the flexibility of the rubber to get it in and out!
Left side: intake manifold, straight
Right side: intake manifold, slight turn then straight
Aluminum tubing welded to the intake manifolds
The Y :
Left side: short straight then turn
Right side: straight
Merge both into one..
there will be two rubber couplings connecting the intake tubes to the Y... and one coupling connecting the Y to the Throttlebody.

This way you can slide a rubber coupling left or right forward and take one intake manifold off independent from everything else!

The way it is right now makes it a cluster F#&$ To get this thing out!

That’s the way I want to approach it!
I didn't consider any of these factors in. I just want a pretty metal intake. Now that you mention it would be quite the monster to deal with. Plus more couplings are more places for leaks to be introduced. No thanks. We gotta put our minds together @lemans850i

I go for the polished aluminum intake way! This is just way too f... ugly!
Right now you have a coupling on each intake manifold you just move it further back to the Y! Same amount of couplings

Correction: you actually lose one coupling because you do not have to block off the hose port on top of the intake manifold! ( hose going to the canister)

The intake Y it’s quite a complex creature…
Man, love your idea👊
And what about injectors? Would there be a big issue to relocate them below the intakes? Since it's not a carb and there's tons of PSI I wouldn't worry about gravity but I'm guessing the position and distance where they squirt matters. Or would it make only little difference if I'd be somewhat close? Theoretically? I'm researching about fuel injection atm coz all this intake shenanigans got my brain buzzin'... I'm pretty confident that I can manufacture something, like all-in-one Y with intakes or whatever my imagination can come up with, but if I screw up fuel delivery then it won't be cool at all...

The place where they’re located is the place that is the best...
Anywhere else you are encroaching on to the intake manifold real estate…!Reducing intake diameter!
And if you go further away from the intake valve you are just washing the intake walls...
I won’t mess with the placement of the injector!

The place where they’re located is the place that is the best...
Anywhere else you are encroaching on to the intake manifold real estate…!Reducing intake diameter!
And if you go further away from the intake valve you are just washing the intake walls...
I won’t mess with the placement of the injector!
You're a party pooper... why is everyone shattering my dreams... why things just can't work the way I want them to...:sweating:

:D:D:D
Thanks for the insight brother, appreciate your input! One day I'll take it apart and maybe brainstorm a mad idea...

While Todd is working on the fueling and exhaust variants for the E5 I’m twiddling on a new instrument holder that fits in the confined space behind the fairing..
After other “genius” and failed attempts I had to opt for the bare minimum option..
Clutch cable routing should be okay and I have a whopping 1/2 clearance to the fairing...
8 degree bend at the ears...
1/4” 5052 Aluminum..

D065ABD1 F8BC 4AC6 962F 2CE9EE4B79A6 76E52547 686D 4E19 94A6 8D060F13241E

Last edited:
Today I visit my bike again at GTM... 😃
And I saw my exhaust.. not jet finished but 90% ... mounted on the bike... I didn’t make any pics because I don’t want to take anything away from the finished
Exhaust revealing... but it is just what I thought it would be!!!!
I am so grateful to Todd and his team.. I had an idea... and I know Todd had the same idea way before my bike showed up... but I did never see it executed on any small block V7!!
It just hides (and incorporates) parts that are definitely not a beauty, that “stick out”..!! And at the same time it gives a unobstructed view of a another absolutely gorgeous part…
The left side AND the right side both have their candy to look at!!

Anybody wants to guess..?

I think the V9 Bobber has the same injector covers, but in steel, not fecking plastic. I have a set ordered and plan to sand them down similar to my starter cover. In the mean time I drilled the mouldings of the V7 850 plastic covers so the look-a-like "holes" are actual holes. Even that looks better than before.

Here is #1 attempt…
I thought to install Beeline GPS in between the instruments…

Attachments

• A7AAA6BE-C627-4975-8F65-70AE4F05287F.jpeg
    A7AAA6BE-C627-4975-8F65-70AE4F05287F.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 8A6007BD-FC9C-42EB-979A-B03AF5ECBB3B.jpeg
    8A6007BD-FC9C-42EB-979A-B03AF5ECBB3B.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 90090B56-E9E8-4657-AB69-93BC2CA12D20.jpeg
    90090B56-E9E8-4657-AB69-93BC2CA12D20.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 7
Brake line extension for the rear set
Brake master cylinder sits 26mm further back, bolted to the rear set bracket.
View attachment 29147View attachment 29148

Brake line extension for the rear set
Brake master cylinder sits 26mm further back, bolted to the rear set bracket.
View attachment 29147View attachment 29148
where did you get that extension? I didn't know there was such thing, i'll be buying one shortly.

Love the Guareschi moto products, Great quality. But their customer service is absolute shit.

Todd got it running again using one of his fuel tanks.
He pulled one cylinder off to check if there is meat for a big bore kit... negative ☹️
Note : original MG clip-ons ... no mod on cables
View attachment 29081
those valve covers look so much better than the stock ones. I have a feeling that thanks to you, these V85 covers will become a popular swap on many bikes. I ordered some for my bike 2 weeks ago, although mine will be getting powder coated gold.

Back