• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2022 V7 LeMans 850i - building it -

When it’s done, it should look something like this... Hopefully with a better fitment around the headlight
238A833B 47B2 48DC A848 15FB0B6A123B

580D75CE C3CE 4DAE 9546 3D331128989A

I’m amazed you got it on without building a new headlight mount...
Thanks but yours looks a lot more well executed. Mine I made do with what I had and well it looked a little janky. I'm surprised it was sturdy and gave me a good amount of wind protection around the chest area

9233B66A 7CF7 440F B2CB 81F9DE3FF286 C666BD43 1B6E 4B4C A3A8 8642982D178A 1C78FBE4 0D11 4101 A468 40181F1124DF
It’s getting there...
Still a good amount of work left..
Seat, exhaust, instruments, steering dampener, upgrade front fork internals ... and the usual little stuff

Last edited:
At least he called it the “good crazy”.... 🤪🤣
That's true. He also mentioned you wanted a metal intake runners which is crazy because i've been wanting to do the same.
Lucky you, you got the time and money to do so. Right now I can do one thing at a time.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the pics to show up here so I can check is it worth for me stealing the idea... :p
I mean ive carried the oem intake runners and although they're not heavy per se, they do have some heft to them that can certainly be trimmed down with a set of metal runners. hell im surprised you havent tried to make some out of CF

I mean ive carried the oem intake runners and although they're not heavy per se, they do have some heft to them that can certainly be trimmed down with a set of metal runners. hell im surprised you havent tried to make some out of CF
Now that'd be cool, forged carbon fiber Y intake! Thanks man, I'll add that to my to-do list;)
Personally that rubber Y doesn't bug me, it can stay there as far as I can see. It's them aluminum intake parts at the heads that's triggering me due to injectors coming out at the top. Fuel hose and wire with big connector are sticking out like a sore thumb out of it...

The intake Y it’s quite a complex creature…
What I came up with is that it has to be three parts because I wouldn’t have the flexibility of the rubber to get it in and out!
Left side: intake manifold, straight
Right side: intake manifold, slight turn then straight
Aluminum tubing welded to the intake manifolds
The Y :
Left side: short straight then turn
Right side: straight
Merge both into one..
there will be two rubber couplings connecting the intake tubes to the Y... and one coupling connecting the Y to the Throttlebody.

This way you can slide a rubber coupling left or right forward and take one intake manifold off independent from everything else!

The way it is right now makes it a cluster F#&$ To get this thing out!

That’s the way I want to approach it!

Back