• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Hello Guys, i just got a 2007 Griso (used) last week, it has 14k miles in the odometer, its has some minor details of a used bike but overall it is in good conditions. I think i will change the oil as first step before riding it, for now i am going through all the posts here, lots of good information. Thanks

Cheers from Mexico!!

Alberto

Hello Guys, i just got a 2007 Griso (used) last week, it has 14k miles in the odometer, its has some minor details of a used bike but overall it is in good conditions. I think i will change the oil as first step before riding it, for now i am going through all the posts here, lots of good information. Thanks
Cheers from Mexico!!
Alberto
Cheers Alberto! Hope you'll add your info for the first post of this thread with your VIN# and related.
Enjoy and post often!

I just picked up my 2017 Griso. A new left over at GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Black and silver.
Vin number is ZHULSU024HM200509. I’m going to ride it for a while before I do any modifications

Took my new (second hand) Griso out to play on Sunday (6ºC/43ºF)...
Congrats. Please post your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Good company your Griso keeps.

2012 Griso 8V, purchased April 12, 2019 with just over 18k miles from AF1 Racing
ZGULSU027CM111638

Looks as though there were a few owners before me, the most recent being a gent from Austin TX.
Now, she's residing in Sonoma County in sunny California.

Came with an Agostini midpipe, conical muffler, blacked out headers, and Pazzo levers, but other than that, appeared to be stock (including the fly-screen, which I think was an option from Guzzi). I added Knight Designs lowering pegs (1") and some lowered brake/gearshift pegs that I found on Ebay, as well as the GT bar risers and oil cooler cover.

Love this bike!

Matt

Griso AF1 image Griso roadside

Last edited:
2012 Griso 8V, purchased April 12, 2019 with just over 18k miles from AF1 Racing
ZGULSU027CM111638

Looks as though there were a few owners before me, the most recent being a gent from Austin TX.
Now, she's residing in Sonoma County in sunny California.

Came with an Agostini midpipe and conical muffler and Pazzo levers, but other than that, appeared to be stock (including the fly-screen, which I think was an option from Guzzi). I added Knight Designs lowering pegs (1") and some lowered brake/gearshift pegs that I found on Ebay, as well as the GT bar risers and oil cooler cover.

Love this bike!

Matt
Love the black exhaust

IMG 20200324 084508 755

Another Newbie to the Guzzi family...
2009 Griso 8V, (ZGULSU0039M112244) purchased September 2019 with under 7K miles in Grand Junction, CO. Had a beautiful and scenic back-road ride to So Cal where it resides.

Very pleased with the GTM fender eliminator kit and tubular exhaust hanger I have added from GTM. Currently considering lowered pegs and flyscreen as next mods...

Griso

My first Guzzi!
40 years ago I rode with my dad on his 1971 Guzzi Ambassador, he was just as excited to see my Griso in the garage as I was lol!

Unfortunately, living in Calgary, Canada, the weather has been very uncooperative! Had only one 20 minute ride since I brought her home and cannot not wait to stretch her legs!
2014 Griso 1200 , Black/Silver ZGULSU020EM200146

Cheers!

Another Newbie to the Guzzi family...
2009 Griso 8V, (ZGULSU0039M112244) purchased September 2019 with under 7K miles in Grand Junction, CO
Congrats/welcome and thanks for posting! Look forward to meeting you once this COVID-19 mess blows over.

My first Guzzi!
40 years ago I rode with my dad on his 1971 Guzzi Ambassador, he was just as excited to see my Griso in the garage as I was lol!
Unfortunately, living in Calgary, Canada, the weather has been very uncooperative! Had only one 20 minute ride since I brought her home and cannot not wait to stretch her legs! 2014 Griso 1200 , Black/Silver ZGULSU020EM200146
Awesome and congrats! Love hearing of Guzzi Famiglias! Looks like your bike was owned by Chris Parnell? Assume you bought it from him then?
Hope to see you posting often, and click on the Store tab above for dozens of products we offer to improve your G8V. Hope you are staying healthy amongst this COVID-19 mess.

Trust me, I've been checking out the "Store" often :)
I'll be getting in touch with you in the very near future for some needed improvements!

I actually purchased from Mark, whom I assume purchased from Chris?
Take care! We'll get through this!
Cheers,
Wes

Trust me, I've been checking out the "Store" often :)
I'll be getting in touch with you in the very near future for some needed improvements!
I actually purchased from Mark, whom I assume purchased from Chris? Take care! We'll get through this!
Cheers, Wes
Thanks on all Wes, mind sharing Mark's last name, or with me direct email if you want to keep it private; Info at GuzziTech.com
That we will!

Back