• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Lost my only key!

I'm in an even worse situation!

I had all the keys to my MG Norge stored in our home. It (the home) burnt down in a devastating fire a year ago, so I've lost ALL the keys to the Norge.

I truly don't know what options I have to get this resolved as I can't even physically clone a non-existent key, let alone get the dashboard-key signal sorted out!

Does a new dashboard come with keys that work with it, and then what does one do about the luggage locks, etc?

I had all the keys to my MG Norge stored in our home. It (the home) burnt down in a devastating fire a year ago, so I've lost ALL the keys to the Norge.
I truly don't know what options I have to get this resolved as I can't even physically clone a non-existent key, let alone get the dashboard-key signal sorted out!
Do you have the User Code? If not, you'll need purchase a new complete lockset and new dashboard (comes with no code). If you have the user code, you'll just need the lockset. We can likely be of help with either or both. Contact us via the GTM STORE (top of screen also) for more help, and we'll need your model year (1200-2V or 1200-4V).

Do you have the User Code? If not, you'll need purchase a new complete lockset and new dashboard (comes with no code). If you have the user code, you'll just need the lockset. We can likely be of help with either or both. Contact us via the GTM STORE (top of screen also) for more help, and we'll need your model year (1200-2V or 1200-4V).
Thanks, Todd! I will be contacting you shortly to see what can be done. I do not have the code, so it looks like a full set and dash is needed. Many thanks!

Thanks, Todd! I will be contacting you shortly to see what can be done. I do not have the code, so it looks like a full set and dash is needed. Many thanks!
It may be possible to send your new keys, and your existing dash to Carmo in the Netherlands to program your dash to the new keys. This will take additional time to get you operational.

Back