• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 Mods thread

I do like the side panniers, but that top case looks like it was hit with the ugly stick. I opted to not order it with my bike, felt like I'd be riding around in shame and wouldn't be able to take my helmet off. :D

I never worry too much about how a bike looks (or how I look) as long as the thing is practical and comfortable. I usually buy a bike that looks good and then cover it in dirt within a week.

But I do have to admit that the bike looks better with the top box off. That thing is high up and way to the back of the bike. It's only about three seconds to remove the box or about five seconds to put it back on. How often the box is on the bike will depend on how well it handles cross winds and the vortexes around the trucks.

Hi , are there any aftermarket indicators, as Mine look piss poor when indicating?
Dave ….. on the red one 👍😁😁😁

Thanks, wow 60 Quid each 😱❗️need to see a video first 👍 Dave ….. on the red one 😁
German made, and one of the best for brightness (my favorite below), along with Rizoma; Which they are working on a big release including CNC valve cover upgrade. We are a dealer for both on the STORE tab above. If you don’t see it, CONTACT us via the GTM website.
I’ll start a new thread when Rizoma releases the new line for the V100.

Two good Rizoma options (we don’t have them on our site, but we can get them):

Leggera:
IMG 5507

Corsa S:
IMG 5506

One of the best safety items I have purchased is a brake free brake light that mounts on your helmet
Charge seems to last three to 4 days of riding and is very bright and it’s a sensor , it comes on when you close the throttle and start to slow
So not dependent on your brake levers .

Attachments

• C06ACDC8-0448-41DE-8B74-E1D8EBBC8CB7.jpeg
    C06ACDC8-0448-41DE-8B74-E1D8EBBC8CB7.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 7
  • D4A0B026-5F46-4F92-8AEC-D7F354BBC940.jpeg
    D4A0B026-5F46-4F92-8AEC-D7F354BBC940.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 7
well other bikers who follow me love it and a little old lady came up to me and said ,I was following you and could see when you were slowing down by the light on your helmet ,so there.

Hey that’s encouraging! The people in Ohio, not so intelligent…. They don’t see flashing brakes lights no matter what. It’s unbelievable.

The problem I have with the accelerometer is this. My buddy got a light kit for his Stelvio. It bolts onto the lower holes of the license plate frame and is bright as hell with about 100 LED’s that function as combination brake and turn signals. It’s really nice actually.

It has an accelerometer function too. Every time he rides in front of me and is accelerating and shifts his BMW R1200RT, the damn thing flashes as it thinks he is experiencing sudden deceleration during the clutch squeeze shifting point where acceleration stops for a split second. This makes for a seriously distracting erroneous flashing! I don’t like this all.

If they don’t have this issue with your gizmo, that would be cool.

Has anybody followed you to confirm that the accelerometer function is working as expected? It would be worth a follow to see.

Last edited:
Installed this Biondi Touring windscreen in "smoke" tint after re-installing the bodywork after I finished the coolant leak repair. I rode with it first time early this morning and I like it at the lowest setting at the speeds I was running up to about 50 mph and a few short blasts in the canyon to about 90, and does a better job than the OE windscreen. There was more wind blast in the uppermost position at 50 or so mph like the OE screen, and will try it again when on the highway at speed 70 - 85 mph.

Attachments

• IMG_3419.jpg
    IMG_3419.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 37
I believe Mistral says 1kg weight saving. Most of the weight is in the CAT under the belly, not in the can.

I saved 20 lbs weight on my bike by going on a diet!! (25# more to go!!) :wasntme:
I always laugh when people ask about weight savings on component’s to the nearest ounce🤣🤣❗
Loose a couple of kilos and it’s free and might save your ticker 👍😁😁

I always laugh when people ask about weight savings on component’s to the nearest ounce🤣🤣❗
Loose a couple of kilos and it’s free and might save your ticker 👍😁😁
And performance gains from only a slip on muffler are slim to none, other than making noise...... I personally like the OEM sound, it's classy.... Think I'm going to drop a duece, tomorrow I'll be faster... 💩🌬️🏍️

View attachment 30926
DOP 5/5/23, current mileage 3600.
VIN ZGUMGB00PM001044
UK based
No issues except over the weekend the handlebar control has gone faulty controlling the screen scrolling function and I ended up having to turn the bike off to swich off the heated grips and heated seat off, which were very hot indeed....
Also installed by me, are MG spot lights, front USB, Taller screen (I have taken it off for summer - the same with the MG rack), Center stand, Hand protectors, trackers, and I am sure I have missed a something else... (Found it - long fender extender..)
MG top box on the way.
Handles OK with a reasonable load on her.
Changed oil last night, all clean on the sump magnet but oil seemed pretty thin.
Fitting Sump guard today, although I have been using a home made on since I got her - see the second picture.
Top box on the way.

Her name is Lilah.

Earlier picture with rack and shows my 4mm thick high temp rubber mud guard.
View attachment 30932
Hello Katie. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the taller screen. I'm thinking of getting one for winter, more for the extra width, rather than height.

Hello all, this is my first Guzzi, and it is the V100 Mandello S Verde!
I am the first owner in Sweden who got a V100 out on the streets, so a bit special feeling.
No pics yet on details, but I got following extras so far:

Central stand
USB front connector
Engine block guard
Front fender extender (the shorter alternative)
Engine header protection (OEM aluminum)
Fork protectors
Hand guard protectors (dismantled in this warmer summer temperature)
…and inner bags for the side cases on its way 🙂

Will probably invest in a radiator guard in the future, and all seems complete!
All set for use years ahead!

IMG 2072 IMG 9442

Hello Katie. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the taller screen. I'm thinking of getting one for winter, more for the extra width, rather than height.
Hi, works fine really, a bit more protection than the std screen, in 5' 11" ish and I still get some rain and blast on my helmet but its a lot better and I dont particualrly want one of those large sail like screens I have seen.

Also forgot to mention I have Rad protector and Dash protector fitted as well. I will remeber more in a bit.
Oh yes I have the Gutsibits plugs fitted as well to cover the frame bolt positions.... Dont think there is much more I can fit...

Last edited:
Back